Welcome to the Mothers Club website, which is an online information and communication service provided by the Mothers Club FZLLC, Sharjah – United Arab Emirates. This policy aims to cover the uses of the entire site, although additional terms, restrictions and privacy policies may apply.
The goal of making content, products, consulting services, and any communication available here is to educate consumers about healthcare and medical problems that may affect their daily lives. Nothing in the Content or in the Products or Services is intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
This website and its services do not constitute medical, nursing or other professional healthcare advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always speak with your health care provider first for diagnosis and treatment, including your specific medical needs. All products or services offered on this Website do not represent or warrant the safety, suitability, or effectiveness of the particular service or product. Users are advised to always seek to direct any questions regarding personal health or health conditions to a physician or other qualified healthcare provider. If you have or suspect you have a health problem or condition, please contact a qualified healthcare professional immediately.
Your access to or use of the Service constitutes acceptance of the Agreement as it appears at the time of entry or use. You may offer website visitors from time to time opportunities to subscribe to additional features or services through the Website and you may be obligated to enter into additional agreements or authorizations before you can use such features or services.
Intended for Users 18 Years of Age and Older
This website is intended for use by persons 18 years of age or older and children and persons under 18 years of age are not recommended to use this site. A parent or guardian is supposed to assist site users under 18 years of age.
You Will Agree Not to:
- Uploading or transmitting any communications or content of any kind that may infringe or infringe the rights of any party
- Use this website for any purpose that infringes your local, state, international or national rights
- Use this website as a means to distribute advertisements or other unsolicited material to any third party
- Use this Website to post or transmit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity
- Attempting to disable a “breach” or affect the proper functioning of this website
- If you use any part of the Site and it requires secure access, you are responsible for maintaining the privacy of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
The Mothers Club may terminate your account or your use of the Website in its sole discretion at any time. You are legally responsible for any orders placed or financial charges incurred prior to cancellation.
Blogs and Interactive Media
If you write articles or publish information on a website, this gives The Mothers Club an irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, draft, modify and create secondary works from them, use what you submit for any purpose in any form and publish it on any media.
If you use blog articles or post information on the website, you agree not to:
- Post material that infringes the rights of any third party, including intellectual property rights, personal rights or rights of publicity.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity.
- Posting ads to seduce businesses.
- Publishing chain letters or hierarchical systems.
- Impersonating another person, including a spouse, child, or sibling.
- Allow someone to use personal documents to post or view comments.
You understand and agree that The Mothers Club and any other services, content or information made available or provided on the Site make no express or implied warranties, representations or representations whatsoever (including but not limited to warranties of bond, non-infringement or implied warranties relating to trade or fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with the Service or any goods, information or services you make available through the Service. In addition, Mothers Club does not guarantee that the use of the site will be unaccompanied by technical difficulties, for example, but not limited to the lack of information, interruption or failure of the service, viruses or Internet worms, and you understand the responsibility to implement adequate procedures and control points to meet your special requirements in terms of the accuracy of the data entered. and outgoing.
Limitation of Liability
Use of this website is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall The Mothers Club be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, representative or punitive damages, or any other financial damages, losses, fees, fines or penalties. other, or legal liabilities arising from or in any way connected with this Service, websites browsed through this Service and/or the content or information contained herein. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this Service is to discontinue its use. By applying this paragraph, the User agrees to all content, goods and services available through the Website.
Links to third-party websites
The Site contains links to other websites operated by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and are intended to enable access to third party websites only, and not for any other purpose.
The Mothers Club does not warrant or claim to represent any material, quality, functionality, accuracy or suitability for any particular purpose or to promote or otherwise represent any third-party site, content or service. A link to a third-party site on the Mothers Club does not constitute sponsorship, endorsement, approval or responsibility for the third-party site whatsoever. The Mothers Club makes no representation or warranty for any of the products or services offered on any third party website.
If you have any questions about the service, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org